I prefer from 20 to 45 degrees . Hate the bugs..sweater hat and gloves and can't forget the chaps is just right for me...
Nice..what's the temp outside
I think with 3 guys working all day and you got a timberwolf, I think it's possible..
Can't beat that. Nice trailer indeed.
Good to know thanks
Nice work and nice stacks. Nice stacks inside as well. Take everything you can.
Nice work and nice stacks. How do you like the splitter?
Nice. That's cool. Nice set up you got there. Nice and clean
Dang. Your like a super hero on that tree. Nice work and great pics . Hats off to you Scotty Overkill
You ain't kidding. It sure is better then exercise
Nice work. Show me the $$$$$$ how much do you get for that
Looks good . Nice work, let us know how it works
That looks sweet. Nice work...great btus for 2017 ehhh
Nice work. Nothing like the outdoors..
Stacked a rack next to the house, should be burning soon 24/7 usually in November, I put weights to hold the tarps down
That's a postcard right there. Doesn't get any better then that pal. Awesome work
Nice work. Gotta get as much as possible. I'm waiting for my kids to finish their sports next week and then I have to help a friend that hired a...
33 outside, ash and maple, nice and toasty
Wow that's horrible. I would of told him to beat it. That's ok karma will get him back..that's nice that you went to help your dad even with a...
Nice work. Your on a mission. Good for you. Gotta get as much as possible and getting ahead ..great pics