I haven't gotten a flue shot in years and knock on wood, haven't been sick in years. Everybody has their own opinions on the shot, it's not for me
Ok thanks for the info. Always good to know about other stuff as well. I seen the blue one when I google predator engines, thanks again
Have you always had those engines?
Oh wow I work at 95 beekman ave
That gotta be tough man. I work outdoors most of the day because I maintain a 252 family complex Sleepy Hollow town of the headless horsemen..
Aww man that looks good. My wife made some ribs last week in the crock pot for 8 hours then she threw them in the stove for a few and they melted...
I don't like it when I have to go to work and it's dark out then come back home and it's dark out but I do like that the weather is getting a...
I love them subaru engines. Whatever splitter I buy next has to have a Subaru engine. One pull that's all it takes, 2 pulls when it's really cold
Wow that's great here its about 2.39
Looking gooder. Sure is nice to have some machinery to assist in the work...
That looks sweet. Nice score NH mountain man love to get some of that..do you use for cooking at all or strictly burning
I hope you and your wife are feeling a little better today. I know the rain brings out all the aches and pains. Have a better day keep smiling
I think the majority of people don't know what it means to burn dry wood. My neighbor cuts trees down in August for this year. I'm always seeing...
Very nice. Looks good. Like the backsplash and the hearth.
Get better soon mr and Mrs savage..
I know a few people here pay $325 a cord of dry seasoned, then you have some people selling $250 for wet stuff
Nice work. Did you get the wood from your property? How many saws did you have handy
Nice work Dennis. Wish I could of been there to give you a hand. I respect you guys so much, I hope I can do it the way some you guys do it when I...
Good that your warming it up for those cooler nights that are coming, I keep hearing that November is suppose to be mild,
45 right now and going down to 31, I put 4 pcs in and it's crusin, the house is perfect at 71, might put a few more pcs in before I hit the sack...