Another thread was started check the main wood hood feed :thumbs:
Man that sucks. How'd you get the stink off?
Tried to split any yet? Not petrified is it :rofl: :lol:
Gotta wonder what goes through some people heads sometimes....
I believe it, climbing is hard work. The crew I worked on put me up a tree once, maybe 30 feet. Just to show me the ropes. I pruned the young...
Good looking wood :thumbs:
Nice new saw :saw:
Yep, straight easy splitting wood is much faster to do with an axe than a splitter I love splitting red oak with my fiskars :axe:
Wow, cool pics. Old houses like that are neat to see and walk through. Lots of them down here in GA, they definitely have a certain feel to them
Always fun watching trees get taken down :thumbs:
Always thought that trailer was ingenious! Nice stack of rounds too, birch sure is a nice looking wood
Some pretty maple rounds :thumbs::axe:
I don't think the sellers assumptions are out of line. A cord of normal split firewood would contain a lot more air than a cord of blocks, so I...
Patiently waiting :popcorn:
That's a heck of a replacement! Very nice, hope she enjoys it :thumbs:
I run 50:1 grey bottle stihl oil for normal cutting. Bump it down a little for milling?
Pretty expensive these days though. North of $150 from the big box stores
I was thinking about granbergs mini mill, but thought this one would be a little easier to set up and get square cuts. Not much more money either
I'm thinking about picking this up at northern next time I'm home http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200316891_200316891 Think a...
Smart wife ;) Maybe you'll get some chainsaw/fun $$$$ out of it :thumbs: