Yes, top cover only With seasoned wood, you can stack it in as tight and deep as you want With green wood that you want to season, how many...
Usually, the fact that the flow of wood is so large means split wood needs to be moved as quickly as possible. Unless you have a huge piece of...
I've never had any locust :(
Sounds like you got a good load :thumbs:
Usually when we lose power, it's for a while. For whatever reason, our side of the street is the only pocket in about a 20 mile radius that our...
Awesome pic Scotty :rofl: :lol: That was a big un
Man those temperatures sound nice. Still 55 down here. I can't wait for colder weather :shiver:
When you break it down like that, processing wood seems like a pain in the butt :rofl: :lol:
Gotta love leftovers. Sounds like it was a good menu :thumbs: :chef:
Sounds like a good money maker for you
Nice job :thumbs: Almost ready for some :fire:
Awesome room :thumbs: Football, fire, and beer. Sounds like a good night to me :drunk:
Nice. I'd like to try a pair someday
Power company?
Cutting the rope was my guess as well. Sad
Sad to hear Wonder how that happened though
Nice pics :thumbs: Get her on splitting duty :rofl: :lol:
Going about my business efficiently, and in a way that is not inconvenient to other people around me, aka being courteous and aware. Lots of...
Good to hear. The commercials looked interesting
I got maple manor :thumbs: I do have a cord of maple sitting out back :banana: