I'd lay down some 2x lumber and put the plywood on top of that. Maybe cut it a little smaller, or drill holes in it to allow water to drain to the...
Never have, but they make nice hedge trimmers
Sounds like a great night to me :thumbs::drunk:
Selling wood eh? My stacks are looking the same as well
I've seen one made like that, but don't remember who did it
Cool old hedge trimmer though :rofl: :lol:
Cool story, looking forward to more :thumbs:
That looks like a nice tool
I think you need to get that water out somehow
More pics :ithappened:
Here's a pic of my baby stihl :D [ATTACH] And yep, that little 170 conquered that big ole load of sweetgum. Shortly after is when I bought my...
I think the saws are neat. I'd give her 40 bucks if they run
Rough isn't it :rofl: :lol:
Had a small fire in the firepit last weekend. Haven't had a big brush fire since last year, but have quite the pile to set off this year [ATTACH]...
Yes I think that's gum. I'd grab all the poplar, but gum is usually a huge pain to split. Look for any of those little spikey balls that gum trees...
That's poplar, but in your first pic there appear to be 2 species there. One of which is clearly poplar. The other looks like gum to me still. Did...
Ask and he shall receive huh swags :rofl: :lol: You're like a mac encyclopedia thistle :D
That's a neat machine Fred