Lookin good!!
One thing for sure, Drying my wood. Here in the PNW, its been in the 90's even the low 100's. Plus we've had wind off and on, no doubt about it,...
I just checked this site/page again, lots of things happening, Prayers on the way for those in need, and i will continue to pray for them tonight...
Thank you, its a good site, i've really enjoyed reading the posts. I have to admit, i'm a fire wood junkie! But, about all i can do is cut more...
My kind of a guy, he obviously loves his work, and probably always has. That alone makes the job fun, this is how i've tried to be all my life....
Great job of raising the kittens, it takes a lot of dedication. I was working for a farmer in eastern oregon once up on a time. It was fill in...
Thanks everyone, i just received an email from his son, Dave had staples in his stomach and they were really bothering him. One day last week ,...
TRUST me, Oregon, is not the same state you left. Its going down hill fast. Sorry, but facts are facts
A friend of mine, I've known for about 50+ yrs has pancreatic cancer. Found out 2 yrs ago, has had some really rough day's Dave is his name, he's...
THANK YOU, i DO APPRECIATE the thoughts.
Great picture, THANKS, that gives me some thing to shoot for.
My wood splitting/ stacking is done for a while, last monday i had a pretty good sized kidney stone removed, it was blocking my urinary tract. I...
I've got an old mac 10 10 automatic, made in the 70's a guy gave it too me, it hadn't been started for 2 yrs for sure, i honestly just added some...
Great job!! Could you post a picture of the under side of the tray and how you braced that up? thanks
I've got a Speeco 22 ton splitter, and, its been a great little splitter. But, for one thing, i'd like to upgrade to a taller tire/wheel...
I'm a little late on the reply's but, he seems to be a real genuine, hard working up front guy,who actually likes what he does. Not many of that...