yeah we did, at that time, we were renting, then we bought and paid for the house, it was his wife's idea we trim, then, said, cut it down. And,...
For me, the good thing about the high ball is when you do have to put it down,its right there for you. BUT, when you have to hook it up, its a...
Not sure if its ever been asked, but, generally speaking how long of a starter rope do you guy's like? I've got one 266 XP with what i think is a...
I ended up putting a longer tongue on my trailer, or had it put on i should say. I have a ball on my 4wheeler, but, with the new tongue i can lift...
Its about time to cover my wood up and put it to ''bed'' for a while, they say, rain is on the way starting this tues. Then, a break for one day,...
Well , over the years things have gotten better, now i have a 25 yr old 026 my wife won for me, 25yrs ago, and, i bought a new stihl ms 193T...
Picked up the last of my last years silver maple this afternoon, I'll use that for small fires until i run out of it.
Latest picture of my stacked wood added a little more ash to the front row today. My wood shed is behind the stacked wood that,s my splitter...
ha,ha, trust me, it wasn't fun, some one might think i'm pulling their leg but, i did it with the 056, it was the only saw i had at that time, and...
Push some of that weather down here to the PNW, we need some rain, it went from a 80% chance of rain for this tues to 20% now, so, no rain again....
Nice job, looks good,
Oh boy, that's nice, i'd love to do that, if it were mine, i'd be planting back a mix of tree's on it. Being from the PNW you know how fast tree's...
I'm trying :):D
I just looked up the rotting from the inside out, i see why you asked that question. It say's the center rot could be caused from damage to the...
They say there are no emerald ash borer's here in the PNW, but, I'm beginning to wonder about that. I'm going to really start looking at this...
That's a beautiful stove, i really like that big glass door. I bet that will give you many years of fantastic service, good deal!!
I can understand why you thought it was ash, the rot pattern on that piece is just what cherry does after a little while. I've cut and stacked...
Mice, don't like them, case in point. I drove from Washington to Idaho to go elk hunting one year. I was by myself and, we had the use of a neat...
No ants , no uncles, and its all Ash.
I like it, great idea.