Great looking stove & tile board ! and Kudos for keeping Mom warm ! :thumbs: :cheers:
Moisture content from being stored outside? We keep a bag or two on-deck, sitting by the stove & opened up for at least a day or so before they...
Happy Holidays to you & yours LordZ, and good luck with the sale. :yes: And Happy Birthday! :cheers: Stay around, there's still Beer ! :drunk:
It is too bad, but life is too short to be that unhappy - can understand why he would want to move on as well.
I would say the mystery is solved - :cheers: to you sir.
:thumbs: It'll be worth the wait STB. Those Quilters really know how to throw a party.. :yes: Hope she brings you home a plate or two of...
Maybe. Or your neighbor will be enjoying a new burn pot. :whistle:
Not your brother in law.. :picard: ... At least you can work on the race car while he's fixin the Jeep.. :bug: :D
Always B, there's precious cargo on board! And she never lets me forget it.. :thumbs: Plus there's always the real possibility of .....
Time to ice skate, I mean drive, the Honey to work.. Just a coating of the white stuff here. Have a fun day Will !
I will like that UNLIKE. :handshake: I wish I could.. I gotta be good, way too busy, Boss has a frying pan. :( The new avatar is...
Driveway's clear, still a little white chit around the yard, another messy commute tomorrow am.. Getting colder here this weekend - I've been...
Thanks Will ! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Hope the weather is treating you ok down in PA land there. :yes:
Fuel for fixin' .. I like that. :yes: .. At least you know the Jeep will be done right.
JT - you should definitely avoid this product. :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: If we didn't have well water / a shallow well, with the active...
I've used that too, and it works pretty good if the parts are dry when applying it, but the wife gets mightily peeved when the cooking spray...
The last one is me.. :picard: Thanks for reminding me Larry! :D Only a few inches (3 or so) here today, sn*wb!&%$r started right up, but...
You're right on schedule, just like me here. :handshake: :cheers: Hoping I have enough fuel in the tank, else I see some shoveling in my...
Slow and steady wins the race here too IHP. :yes: A couple of inches of sn%^&*w here, it's getting chilly on the mountain in the morning....
A little late to the party.. :picard: Q: What size wood stove do I need? A: Each wood stove typically comes with a rating for how many square...