:yes: Only potential rub is venting options are limited on that side of the house, it's a 'wall of windows' .. So any venting (to code) will be...
-7° outdoors, house 67°, crawl space 45° .. pellet stove @ 1.6 lb/hr so the FHA furnace runs every 45 mins. or so, 1,500 watt electric radiator...
Got the sn*owblower fixed - was outside freezing my nutz off w/ the snow squirrels.. :loco: :crazy: Too cold to put up vinyl today, it'll turn...
Today is rebuild the carb on the single stage 2-cycle sn*wblower, put up clear vinyl outside on the 60"x60" side window, go pick up the youngest...
It's freaking cold out. Can I borrow that hat? :D
Happy B'Day WW! x2, hope you have a great day! Stay warm ! :campfire:
:picard: .. Then I read the previous page of this thread. .. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Cool, that's a decent price for the tubing vs. this area - would love to see a pic when it's all hooked up, good luck w/ the project. :yes:
+1 w/ IHP - after the Francesca warms up, even w/ double-wall pipe - it's too hot to touch, for more than a second. (Exhaust temp. exiting the...
You should setup the pool, dump some sand, and grab a beach chair w/ those temps WW. :thumbs:
To OAK or not to OAK, that is the question .. On the Francesca stove here, we ran an OAK, only because the room air (convection) blower was...
If you know someone getting rid of a mini (dorm style) fridge, the tubing coming off the air compressor should be just about right size. (Will...
Will do Jay. :yes:
You're welcome Larry and fully agree .. I think B knows she needs to rest for a few days, and is keeping in touch w/ her folks & doctor: I will...
I'm ready for one of those also, you are a wise Bear. :thumbs: :cheers:
Sorry FHC guys & gals, busy day here. I just spoke w/ bogieb - she is doing ok, but under Dr.'s advice has to take it easy for the next several...
He's a happy guy! Did you give him a cordless drill? :whistle: Congrats Doggy! :drunk:
December 2014 here. (Wow, that's 2 years already! Seems like a lifetime ago now.)
Keep on truckin Krooser! Happy B'Day! [MEDIA]
I dunno Smoke, on the '00 Camry here trans. fluid had about 120,000 miles when received, the trans. was shifting pretty harsh / the fluid was...