This puts me in the Holiday Spirit..s .. [MEDIA]
I just grabbed a Miller Lite to wash the taste of Boone's Farm out of my mouth, 38 years later. :bug:
I bet you can still taste it, IHP. :thumbs: The strawberry was potent stuff !
Ah, the underage drinking memories.. The apple was good stuff ! :D
I sure hope it ain't that Night Train wine IHP, Santa will be wrecked! :rofl: :lol: (Russell's drinking the good stuff there. :yes:) I can't...
[ATTACH] Santa 'Ho'ing' in the background, is a nice touch there Russell. :thumbs:
Pellets expire ? (!!!) :bug: Say it ain't so Jay! :hair: .. Stop being naughty, else you might find COAL in your stocking. :p Or Beer....
The seed would burn better than the pellets - and without the plastic bits they include as a bonus..
:thumbs:
[MEDIA] Welcome Nighthawk ! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I'd say it may be just a bit late for that help, Rich. :thumbs: :cheers:
Thanks! Seems like a good value - not much more $$$ than the 2-stage blowers. I'm going to check this one out. :yes:
Congrats Steve - I got to listen to the wife and daughters scream w/ joy at the TV watching the Giants game, while putting vinyl on the outside...
Here's to plan A working out for you Earl. :cheers:
Greetings TT - now I'm understanding why many on FHC have multiple wood burner stoves, either 2 pellet stoves or wood stove & pellet. .. Or a...
:picard: ... I'll bring extra Smoothies then. :thumbs:
Pete, I'd give them a call from that CL ad 343amc posted - maybe there's a local lumber yard, etc. in your range stocking them.
Narrowed it down to a new Castle Serenity, a used Harman, or a 2nd used Ecoteck / Ravelli stove.. Those are the 3 choices right now. Although...
Much the same here Larry, w/ just another inch or two of sn*w forecast. These temperature swings are when we start to have issues /w the...
-THANKS- for that feedback IHP, it helps. :yes: