I was VERY proud of that first pic, and a dumb-azz who can't attach photos correctly. :thumbs: Fixed it .. [ATTACH] re: weather - yeah, was...
^^ And I'd be wrong to do so. :picard: :cheers: for Lousyweather !
A neighbor owned that stove JustWood - they throw out the heat. They traded-up to an Accentra, and sold their stove, through the dealer, for...
Should have be outside getting ready for the white stuff - ended up pulling the side panels off the stove & finishing the deep clean maintenance,...
Excellent, then hopefully this will help relate how a pellet stove works, vs. a wood stove: All stoves need air, fuel, and ignition to work. In...
It's always good to have the Boss on-board Matt - if she is involved with care & feeding of the wood stove (as my wife was here), there shouldn't...
:thumbs: Roasting anything good these days Will? Pellets, I mean. :D
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Hi Steve, they're a nice pellet! They really reminded me of the CleanFire Pacifics from a few years back. :yes: Heat was about 5 (f) lower @...
40 here so far. (33 Satisfaction, 5 Spruce Pointe, 2 Vanderhoof Platinum)
:thumbs: I wouldn't survive past the first week.. :heidi: Welcome Jay! :handshake: .. I'll bet your stove looks cleaner than Larry's .....
Greetings Steve270y, welcome to the forum - if you have access to compressed air w/ a nozzle attachment set @ 65-80 PSI, that is a huge help here...