given your environs, and the design of the stove, you should be able to run that thing in HIGH indefinitely.....possibly a bad snap disk? Things...
they are very, very good, I dunno about the BEST
not to be crude, but when da lights are out, everyone's hot
5 tons of pot roast in the cellar?! sounds like paradise!
well, save, it goes both ways......you took care of the kids when they were young, now its time for them to help you.....just be tankful they are...
ugh...hate hearing stuff like this...not only for the folks who worked there and now will be out of work, but for the thousands of units out there...
hey, ya cant take it with ya...might as well spend it before your heirs do!
ah, crap....I guess Im $crewed then! :loco: :crazy:
negative pressure in combustion chamber versus the negative pressure at the vac switch......vac switch neg pressure is actually a lot more helpful
dang Doug....... I spend too much time working with these things.....while following the manual is good in some cases, after tearing these things...
Ive only got one........ [ATTACH]
okok, but geez...lemme get the jig first!
but, the laugh is on your guys if he/she actually manages to sell it! :popcorn:
hmmm....I think it says MINIMUM draft is -.35 to -.55 (Page 17 of your manual) ....., and that your -.35 to -.45 is actually in the LOW draft mode...
why, Im flattered, Will, but I hardly know ya! :emb: oh, never mind "HER stash..."
you guys kin have my share.....I like Green Tea! :dancer:
ask around for Mineral Wool.....its pretty available, 2'x4' sheets (2" thick), about $10.29/sheet.....its not at all uncommon
-.35 to -.45 isn't actually low......don't forget, your vac switch will cut off power to your feeder at about -.20, so, that doesn't leave a lot...
hopefully all those parts are Stainless (or aluminum)? Intakes get cold, and can get copious amounts of condensation in fall and spring, depending...
so, you guys think that there is a shortage?