In that case thank you Kimberly, and you’re welcome Scavenger
Absolutely pouring here. Incredible wind gusts last night and this morning. Between yesterday and this morning the 8-9” or so of remaining snow is...
Wow!!! A few new members. That’s awesome. Welcome aboard men.
Not sure if we're supposed to reveal our secret Santa person. Thank you very much for the wedges. I fell a lot of trees, so they'll be put to good...
Really cool Brad!!! Awesome stuff!!!
I’ve used a few commercial grade hydraulic splitters with multi way wedges. The ones with wedges that were not height adjustable produced a ton of...
I think the solution is obvious. Bring more than one saw. :thumbs:
I agree with Jrider. Tractor work involves a ton of uses besides just tree work.The forks are more useful in general. Grapples are more of a...
Glad it’s working out for you Horkn. Woodsheds sure are a handy thing to have. I usually only stack to 6.5-7’ so the wife can still reach. Not...
I’m looking into these to clean carbs and other small engine parts. Could also be handy for gun parts. Anyone use one?
27 currently. Supposed to rain and be in the mid 50’s Thursday and Friday. No white Christmas this year.
I live a town over from M2theB. I think I need to arrange to see this room. :handshake:
Everyone else commented my thoughts already. 26 gauge is pretty typical for metal residential roofing around here. If I were going to vary from...
You can see her beaming with joy over your new purchase. :rofl: :lol:
Nice rig!!! I really like the trailer too. You are correct, having proper ballast is critical for offsetting a front end loader. It will give you...
[MEDIA] The tree makes its cameo at 0:30-0:40
I saw a Black Locust
So the other weekend, we decided to watch a family movie, as we often do on a Friday or Saturday night. My wife picks out "Godmothered". Its a...
At approx. 9pm last night I was woken from my slumber by my wife. "Honey....there's someone in the driveway!!!" I popped out of bed and thought...
We got about 10" from the storm.