We had 12" on the dot. A lot of drifting though. I had spots that were bare, and others with 2 feet. Still waiting on the 42" storm I ordered...
Exploring 700+ acres on that thing with a heated cab and a hot cup of joe sounds like a dream come true. I've never wanted to be a dog so badly
The LogOx seems expensive at first glance, but if you prices out log tongs, a cant hook and a stand it really isn’t. It is American made as well....
I started burning Pine this season, mainly Eastern White Pine. I know Red Pine is higher in BTU’s and a “better” Pine for burning. I’m hoping to...
My main work box is 42" deep and 60" wide. It holds 1/3rd of a cord (43 cubic feet) [IMG] I also made a 8' wide x 4' deep work box. This is...
0F here this morning. Last three mornings have all been low single digits.
1 degree F here this morning
3 degrees this morning.
Awesome scores brother!!! Pine is fine!!!
Great advice. My wife and I just went through Financial Peace University. I wish I knew at 18, what I know now. We already have both kids getting...
Pretty nice today. Supposed to be a high of about 27, then temps around 0 F the night couple of nights. I don't know that I can ever complain...
Jeremy, What size is the shop? Looks nice!!!
Welcome to the club Jeremy!!! Looks like a nice setup you have there! Those little 4 wheel carts are super handy to have around. :cheers:
I wish we could get some of the white stuff. Haven't had hardly any snow this season.
It looks like most of CT is around a 30 PSF roof snowload Something like this would work. It wouldn't be too hard to make roll up sides out of...
It seems like the fabric buildings always end up collapsing, blowing away or ripping. Since you're protecting a multi-thousand dollar investment,...
I agree that a tri-axle does not hold three full cords. We use/have used trucks ranging form one tons, to large six wheelers, to ten wheelers, to...
Definitely higher than around here. Their "rick"/face cord is also a pickup price. If they can get it, why not!!!
I used to go out for a coffee with a group of guys I worked with once a week. There was 5 or 6 of us, and we'd all contribute to the tab including...
Your son should put a big sign up front that reads "Price is firm on all firewood bundles" Then neither him nor you will have to deal with the...