I've seen worse...
How long did you own the vehicle afterwards? Did you ever have opportunity to get under it and work on things, or poke around enough to verify...
[ATTACH]
Seen online... "This morning, my little son had a funny idea. He saw our goat, Sir Noodlehorn, standing near the barn and decided to put two pool...
Craigslist is all but dead most places...Facebook marketplace is the place to shop now...
isaaccarlson has electric powered conversion splitter too...and Screwloose was working on one too...
You could... you'd need to fab a bracket for the pump, (or find the correct one) but yeah. I linked to my build in my previous reply just...
Good idea...that atf will help clean things up in there. I built one out of a standard ole Huskee 20 ton...I used a "5 HP, 3600 RPM air...
Sounds like Ziebart/"undercoating"...hard pass from me! Water/salt/etc gets under it and then its worse than if nothing was there! Top coating it...
I don't worry about it...like I said, much rather deal with the mess than the rust/crust! As a former, and sometimes current, diesel mechanic...
Just seen this update... One year ago today, I will never forget being in the kitchen rolling cabbage rolls and baking cinnamon rolls for my...
The only vehicles I've seen that were crustier than a northern Ohio vehicle were ones from PA and Michigan...maybe NY too. And yes, many parts...
What does your wedge look like, pretty sharp, kinda like an axe, or more of a triangle shape? I've noticed the wedges on those little electric...