It's on there somewhere...but you should be safe at 30psi...could be higher, depending on the exact tire...
Looks like a couple of those pallets will need to take disability retirement...that, or get hernia surgery! :thumbs:
My brother has one on the SS...it's nice for the Biggins, but lining things up to split would be MUCH faster mounted on an excavator! Even a...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Do you have this "bleed screw" that they mention here? Is it open? [ATTACH]
Hmm...sounds like those metal panels need a warning label! :whistle: [IMG]
Do Texas Bengi's stack as high as Nashville Bengi's? :whistle:
I'm only 1.5 hrs away, and probably not going... Bunyan 2025
That's a good question! :whistle:
Seen my first live in person SLF in Cleveland OH this morning...tried to step on it, but it got away. :hair:
I think walt is going...my brother is going on Saturday, he called to see if I wanted to go, but I was planning on finishing up installing the new...
I'm betting you can find something to stuff in there that's tough enough to find the next weakest link...:whistle: Nice setup :yes:
The only thing I can think of is that they have some sort of a pickup screen/filter that is fine enough that it doesn't like the heavier oil...but...
Wow, what an awesome plant! And sight! :thumbs: I wonder how thick the bark is on those? I know some of those giant trees can have thick...
I may give it a bit and check back in on the survey...I didn't finish it because I felt like they were going to focus on the insert stove, and not...
My experience with dead standing barkless Elm is the branches can go ~15% MC when it hits the ground, especially if taken this time of the year...
Hmm, that is so weird...you said it worked great after you topped it off, right? Then the trouble started again after it was drained/refilled? If...
Vermillion Ohio has a Wooly Bear festival every year, and it seems to me that in recent years the wooly bear forecast has been full of it! Kinda...
Hmm...they need to work on this survey...we have a wood insert in the fireplace, and a whole house indoor forced air wood furnace (which is 99% of...
Points for persistence...