I ran a Kuuma VF200 furnace one winter, it took 16" splits, I stock 22"...so I cut 6" off all the splits that winter using a miter saw...I bought...
Boy, you go running across there in the dark, you'd be doing the Scooby Doo in a hurry! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Quickie wood cradle for dad
walt
You sir, are in charge of bringing the "most unique/rare" saws for show n tell...;)
You guys very well may have your week planned out already T.Jeff Veal , but if not, a couple suggestions for you while you're in the area would be...
Gotta have enough of a sample to make sure quality control is not slipping! ;) :thumbs:
Had a last minute change of plans and ended up going...ran into T.Jeff Veal and mizz Carol too! We were at the top of an embankment, and they at...
It show up? Guess what I stumbled across today? The one I thought I must have scrapped! I could only see the back, thought it was a lil metal...
No doubt!
[IMG] Its an Eric VWasauras! :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a nice day...enjoy! :yes:
It's probably already gone! :rofl: :lol:
In that picture it looks like Mt Dew being poured in! :rofl: :lol: o_O
They not scary...stinky, maybe, but not scary! :rofl: :lol:
At least a Cleveland! :makeitrain"
I haven't for 4-5 years now...there are plenty of saws, just need more strong backs/hands to split/etc. There are so many hot saws around it gives...
We get lime deliveries at work...the trucks all have PTO powered roots blowers to pressurize the trailer, which blows the powder into the storage...
Safe travels! :handshake:
Check both sides? I've seen tires with pressure listed on one side only