Thanks to Walt and his whole family for all the work that goes into hosting this! I don't know that anyone tried to measure the piles after we...
That seems odd...a few hundred bux to make a noticable increase in production speed for your business, seems like a no brainer investment!
Fredericktown bound... ETA 1:30
Behind that pallet there looks like a good spot to "get lost" for.a while...:D
Hey, a guy hasta set great goals for himself! :D
Sounds like a good rule of thumb :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
All of them...:D
[ATTACH]
I thought maybe that machine would have heated grips...
RKO has Cam2 bar oil for $6.99/gall right now too.
Weather looking ideal! :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Some here in spots this morning too
Is that your "potpourri" package? :D
So that's cool now?! Geez. that's get a dude beat up in my day! Only chics wore their pants like that! :rofl: :lol:
My bad! :D
Good idea...except I'd forget it out in the woods, and rain would fill the handle...:hair:
X2! Reserved ;) [ATTACH]
For me, back focused stretches made a huge difference...but many of those stretches stretch other things too. I learned this by going to PT,...
That would just add some expletives to the show...
Very sorry to hear this...except the part about you using rainy days to go see her...