All on one floor, or 2?
Cracks, warped steel...super worn out door hinges maybe? Pretty simple stoves really...
When I was a little guy dad had an electrician come in and update some of the house wiring...I still have the butterknife with the burnt end that...
He was helping clear out the wasp nest in there! :thumbs: Is he really 3 already?! :jaw:
X2. I have some poplar toasting right now that is doing a great job too...
Welp, just lit of the lil Drolet 1400i in the fireplace...5 lil chunkies of poplar from the 2 trees that I took down in the backyard are toasting...
Sorry to hear that. My aunt and uncle used to ride the train out to Kansas and Colorado to see their kids...they seemed to enjoy it.
Yup, don't forget that lotto ticket on the way home!
Wow...I've only heard tales of them...its one of those grade 8 15* angle bolts! o_O
That would work out nicely with hard water...rust stain less visible! :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
FIFY :D
My buddy had a real nice lifted '85 k10 reg cab 8' that looked a lot like that red/white one...
Is that factory though? I see the dealers doing custom stuff like that sometimes
Agreed!
Must be one of them thar free range chickens...:whistle: :rofl: :lol::beerbbq:
They don't...haven't in some time now...:D
Could a tiny hole be drilled to assist getting lube to the right spot? How about using an air compressor with a blowgun attachment to push lube...
Unless you are in a position where you are well enough off to not even really have a budget, I'd advise against buying new...that $10k hit you...
All parking lots these days! I like my blue truck![ATTACH]