If you have the cash step up to a Sthil ms 461 (72cc), you won't be disappointed! :woodsign::saw::tree::thumbs:
I could use some of that for my coal forge!:salute::D:whistle::thumbs:
I agree with everything you guys wrote. In my opinion this would be a good idea for someone more elderly but still like to try to process there...
Watch "The Schertel Saw" on YouTube [MEDIA]. iI not sure if anyone's ever seen this yet but this is pretty ingenious idea! Looks like a real back...
Welcome to the FHC family! There is a lot of wonderful people here and a plethora of knowlage at your disposal, all you need to do is ask!
Yes I too have one of the Stihl chain sharpeners and I love it. It takes the rakers down with the tooth and puts the chain pretty much back to...
Another method that some guys use where I work is. 1) 5 gallon bucket half full of water. 2) A steel rod with a small plastic bottle slid on it...
A 10 year old +BB gun= hours of fun!:salute::rofl: :lol::dex::thumbs::whistle:
Congats on tagging out! Save some wood to smoke a hind quarter from the speed beef!:chef::stirpot::grizz: Sweet shed keep on stackin'.
Go for 6!:salute::whistle::bug::hair::woodsign::stacke::axe::tree:
Hey shawn no worries about the rant. The smoked turkey sounds awesome! If I can ever get enough time to cook that I'll do it. Scotty overkill...
Aw crap too bad this wasn't up for sale 3 months ago. I was looking for a 660. Instead I bought a 661 and I've been having problems with it.
Just don't scratch the paint!
Welcome to FHC! There is alot of good people here with alot of knowledge who are willing to help answer any questions that you may have.
This tree was a real pain when we got it down, as soon a about as it hit the ground the skys opened up and it was one heck of a rain storm! How it...
[ATTACH] Scottyoverkill dropping a big red oak.
Noce score that should helo to keep you warm and the heating bill low this winter.:dex::D:thumbs::coldfire:
Nice work schlot. Your setup is very simply made and just with some scraps. At least you didn't have to pay a couple hundred dollars for the mill...
Yeah you don't want to take a chance of getting run over.
All those ribs look mouth watering! :thumbs::yes::beerbbq: