Morning all. Sunshine again today. Got everything out of the RV yesterday. Now it needs cleaning. I was able to get two pairs of pants hemmed...
hovlandhomestead are the grey and white birds in the first picture Whisky Jacks? a type of jay?
Morning all. Sunshine today to dry out the rain. We didn't get as much as the south end of the island and Vancouver city. I hope to finish...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to PA Dan [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to auskip07 & Big willie & Black Dog Chainsaw & chance04 & DAN WALKER & Eric Hook & JimH & Josh1450 & JW in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to crossfire2515 & Dsltech & gibby & HawleyWoodWorks & huskercrue & hyperionx & Jayyzz & john_NC & kseaton &...
Morning all. Dark at 7:20 AM this morning. Heavy overcast and rain. Fortunately no wind to speak of. Yesterday wasn't too bad for rain Tight...
Morning all. Rain expected for today with some wind. Yesterday's weather alert didn't affect our power thankfully. It did mess up the ferry...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blackbruin & burnagain & butch & Danno082 & dave mclenan & DCL & deerjackie & DSS & FixerUpper & homeyd &...
[ATTACH]
Morning all. Pouring rain and windy outside this morning. I had wanted to finish the RV but I think it will have to wait. Inside jobs today....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billkhayes & Brian Brachel & Catalina & Chittamo Mike & Deb Hardin & denny461 & elimin8r & Ex-Chief &...
Sorry to hear this. 18 years is a nice long time to have a fur child but still not long enough when it comes to say goodbye.
Chud what are the fuzzy seed pods?
Morning all. Starting off with a sunny day today. Yesterday, we got the RV tanks emptied and it parked in its parking spot. Rain held off for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blackdog75 & Chellie & Digger5503 & Garrett S & Hiranger & Hotmama & J Caltrider & Laura80348 & Mainer &...
A friend has Starlink for his business of working remotely and it is awesome fast. I don't know if you can replace cell service with it.
Morning all. Overcast and raining this morning. We brought the RV home yesterday. Today we are supposed to park it properly and unload...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bebetunia & D.T & Gpsfool & heimannm & joe michtich & Johnny & KNL & matt felix & mattroy31 & michael...
The Wood Wolverine thanks for the info. I googled growing conditions and length of maturity and I don't think we get enough sunshine here to...