I like my quad poulan 65cc 71cc better then the 77cc 83cc version poulans with same stroke with single side transfers like stihl. [IMG]
Sure seems like it. Even the stroked 372 2mm more then stock was a tad faster then the non stroked crank ones. Guess that is why my stroked...
I know a guy on my site that bought a lemon 361 from anothersite. He is sending back for refund. He may still be looking. I pm'ed him to see if...
You talking about Mike's 6400? Yeah that is a good runner. One of those top cutters out of the group of 10. he says the same thing about my 415...
found them solo 665 has 47mm bore x 38mm stroke dolmar makita 47mm bore x 37mm stroke husky 365 48mm bore x 36mm stroke poulan 48mm bore...
1mm more stroke from what I have saved on my site. I will go grab and post here too.
I would take a stock open port 60cc poulan 3500 365 small carb or bigger carb 3750 380 over a $700+ 362. :D
Now I wouldnt go that far. :rofl: :lol: Now a 665 heck ya. :thumbs:
I am just amazed that a stock solo with just 6cc more is kicking on a woods ported 59cc. :drunk:
Heck I would go 036 036 pro 034 super before the 362 myself. Just seen one on AS for $200 034 super.
I know I had a 372 with a 038 mag piston and another 372 with 064. So those are my WAG's.
We call that CAKE. :drunk:
Aaron I know a guy that has a couple 675. He out cut the stock 385 pretty bad in testing with it.
So sad how much new saws cost now. Just few years ago new MS361 was $589 and I thought that was crazy priced. The 357xp was $499. I sold my used...
Trying not to spoil you all posting them all at once. Heading to the turnip patch. [ATTACH]
Some of cant have phones or outside internet at work. :(
Klotz KL-200 100% cost me $110 shipped for 10 qt case. What are you getting it for Terry?
Sweet. I'd call that home. :cheers:
Thanks. Thats a pic of a 334T. Not even the correct heading still even when changed. Oh Dexxxxxxx :p
I'm still trying to figure out what a husky 342t is? :emb: