I still got a IH garden tractor I use to pull the tiller. Has a 44" deck.
Dont get me wrong I have owned many stihls and liked the good ones. Not so much on the homeowner ones though. 200T, 026 pro, 2x031, 036 pro, 361,...
That is so true and why I have always said. Stihls are for selling.
Now comparing 6700 670 to 039. Me I would take the pro built style of the echo 670 over the 039. Again JMO. 360 670 039
So there was a connection I was seeing. Thanks...................:thumbs::dex:
IMO 360 over 039. Screw mint looking for a saw you are actually going to use. It might be 100% mechanical ready to go and thats all that matters IMO.
I have a 6700 older 670. The 670 will feel like a husky 365 weight wise in hands and little less power then 365 speical. JMO. 66.7cc I call...
I was talking about husky riders from 8years ago when I was looking for new. No clue what they have now or quality today or made by who. 8years...
The JD 800V 80.7cc $350 PHO This saw runs way better then a new one. ;)
The echo 6700 with 670 updated clutch cover with side tensioner and 18" windsor speed tip bar 3/8 and thinking square filed chain $250 plus ship...
Better deal if doing all of that is the 353 for $420. The 353 was $390 new shipped when sold. Unless you were going to get OE ported by...
I waited and didnt see anyone point this out to you :emb:. The 346 in the listing is the OE 46cc. You would need the NE topend kit to make a...
Best out there IMO. I wanted that but couldnt afford. So I got the 2nd best IMO stihl USG.
Least husky got their flip caps right, stihl botched their over engineered crap caps. Huskys screw in and can run old caps or the new flip caps....
:thumbs::yes:
Thanks..............:yes: I knew the RSC was back to RS again. But didnt know on the K. Wonder what they did with the RSK? Cant go back to...
I dont rate a 455 even over a 55. I tested then both and 55 was better IMO. 261 hands down to a 455 I would think.
squarefile is it just RSL now? Last time I got it it was RSLK
It better pull a 10 with ease :thumbs:. My stock one I had a pulled 3/8 9T and it was just unlimited coil and not even a nice muffler mod like...
Well after battling my dead envoy for a week and finding out it was going to take a dealer only software fix to be updated to my IPC. I'm...