Better those than Oaks.....I hate Oaks. :mad:
Be prepared to lower the fuel feed, as the overall amount of actual pellet mass going into the "pot" will increase.
:rofl: :lol: no, but I would have to have to have new air suspension put in if I was to pick up a few forum members......:whistle:
My '02 Trailblazer (actually took delivery of it on July 3, 2001), hit 250K in June, and still runs great (thank you to all the synthetic fluids...
Just hit the low since late spring here.....it was 59 when I got up.
Boat still able to go in, or have you winterized yet?
Again, find what pellet brands are available locally and report back with names & prices. Yes, softies are great IF they're a good brand and a...
Top feed vs bottom feed
My experience with them (with one exception noted below), is that you don't bother them, they won't bother you. They will actually walk right...
I had a neighbor some years ago that did the same thing when he caught them in a trap. Threw an old blanket over the cage to contain any...
As Krooser mentions, Englander makes a large line of good stoves, and their customer service is the best in the industry. You wanted a large...
Those traps come with a guarantee that you won't get sprayed???? I'll let you be the guinea pig on that. :D
X6!
:handshake::drunk:
Me 5 :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
BTW, the site was down again this morning, and is VERY slow/sluggish right now. I'm sure Grizzly Adam is all over the problem. :)
The micro pencil-type butane torches are perfect for these kinds of heating projects.....very small, hot flame. We use them in the race shop a lot.
Yes, me too....until about 5 min. ago.
artc Double post, and no pic. :confused:
I was in a good position, roof-wise, as the previous owner had just put new shingles on last year. I'm looking forward to see how these work too!...