:rofl: :lol:... that pic of Carville is too much... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Well done metalcuttr ... :yes:
x2
:rofl: :lol:
99% of the time... and, when I don't wear em... I'm pullin' either wood or steel (drillin slivers) outa ma hands... and, I hates pain, so... :dex:
x2... good luck Greenstick ... and, your Dad may surprise you. Who knows. Cancer has a way of putting things in perspective.
Mornin all... :coffee:... snowing now with maybe 3" so far. Looks like more, each of the next 4 days. Hmmmm... plenty of exercise fer this ole...
Awesome idea!
Phillips Maine has a little "pebble" called Daggett Rock. Before ice split it into 3 monster pieces, it was about 60'-70' in diameter, with more...
Ummm... we just had an apocolips with the Mac... again... :picard:... off-line fer a week. And... I'm still alive... :dancer:... as fer the Mac...
cannot find kids willing to help with Snow/ grass:picard:... for the first 4 years we were here in this home, we had no one nearby that we could...
Monin folks... :coffee:... ahhhh...
Well... this set-up is no where near what our tracked atv was Lyle, as far as traction goes... but, I think it'll do fine for my slow motion...
Those sections were removed for a wheel penetration set-up on a trailer I had. Another old project...
Too busy supervisin' Loon ... :D [ATTACH]
:D
Using the arch like that is a great idea! :thumbs:
Let's see... yup, I stand in the front of the sled. My honey took a pic this monin... sorry papadave, no seat... ;) [ATTACH] The "skins" on the...
Looks like this rig is actually gonna work... a mighty big relief... wasn't reeeeelly sure about it... :picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...