Welcome to FHC Juniper Hill ... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
A yellow wing ... perty! We rode a blue one and a black one, many years ago. Bet ya need shades to look at it in the sun... :cool:... ;)
Giz is in her spot Terry... coldest she can find, while making sure she doesn't miss anything... between the sliding door and the curtain......
:rofl: :lol:... well... wow... o_O
I'm encouraged to see there's now a segment of the population calling themselves climate realists. This article I just ran across kind of puts it...
Monin folks... :coffee:... freezin at night and 40s during the days this week... perfect for makin that squishy slimy spring fun muck... :headbang:
I was out back today Maina just watching the wind show ... unreal. Wind "waves" would slam into the entire wall of oaks, ash and maples along our...
Very sorry for your loss Horkn
No such thing as too many drains... :yes:
Whadda video! Did Dan complain any holding the GoPro on the way down? :rofl: :lol:... :D
It's a big help. Along with old snowblowers, an old beat up Toro walk-behind mower might make a great platform to build a powered wheel barrow....
Yeah, only thing worse than helping was to actually have to look up at me taking a pic... :picard:... :D
Mornin all... :coffee:... our possible 6" of snow is now gonna be more like inches of rain... :headbang:... grateful for a warm dry home......
I get it Stoveshamster Reminds me of the huge maple given to us, when we were first at the farm in 1994. My honey & daughter thought I was...
x2
I wondered if that was Dan down theya with Joe. :yes:
How tall was the pole, after you took off the top? I bet there was pretty good side to side motion hapnin... :dex:
Thanks so much guys... Vicki is doing better, plenty of rest and even Gizmo seems calmer, sliding up next to her on the couch, any chance she...
Now see... that right there just... Does. Not. Look like fun Terry Loon ... glad you gud'r out... :dex::thumbs: