My son and I just returned from a 4300 miler to Colorado. I ride a CTX1300 he rides a VTX1800. Bikes performed perfectly. I love that state. We...
wait, what? [ATTACH]
what the heck? why did my pic go up and down no idea how to fix this
The one next to the coin might be a fetiche. I have one shape like a bird. Native Americans carried them for good luck. [ATTACH]
A good friend just sent me 108 arrowheads from his fathers estate. His dad found them in Ohio and Kentucky in the 1940's. I have 10 cigar boxes...
not sure where to put this it is awesome not funny? [ATTACH]
Chris where in SE Wisconsin are you located? I have two of my Dad's old hand saws that need sharpening. I am in Rock County and retired so I could...
So I went over and beered with my neighbor tonight. The timber feller is done harvesting the walnuts and has moved on to the oaks and a few...
I have been in Colorado on an extended motorcycle trip so havnt been keeping up with neighbor's walnut sale. I went over this morning for coffee...
Me too. I have completed three timber sales on my 40 since we bought it in 1983. Not one buyer has showed the least bit of interest in my shag...
I went back to the landing on my ATV after supper. I got news for the owner. He told me over beers they cut 31 black walnuts today? I see a black...
When I was done visiting the neighbor, I went to the landing to talk to the buyer. He just finished a big job near Milton WI which is in Rock...
I just had a nice conversation with my neighbor over a couple beers. The value of his oak is to be determined because the buyer is afraid some of...
I could ask my neighbor about a mile south of me here in Rock County. His logging project started today. It is a 40 acre abandoned junk yard that...
Is there a fungi expert in the house? This type was growing on every rotten red oak log today. just curious [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] In the above pic, last year I found 60 morels under those two dead elms just left of center. They are stone dead this year and I found...
why? Nobody in Wisconsin will buy a hickory saw log I have tried walnut on the other hand,,
Wife has a 2011 CRV 130,000 miles that she bought new I keep telling her we need to upgrade she says keep yer cotton picking hands off my car!...
So, today at my request, two DNR Foresters toured my woods. It is 40 acres. Last winter I put in a written request for some help improving my...
And a turkey nest today. She let me get real close then exploded into the air. Bout crapped my pants [ATTACH]