I'll have to see what's left by the time I get back next week. Ready for the big game Sunday?
I would, but people might think I'm showing off :) Yeah..too bad my co-worked helped out, otherwise I was just about to do this :)
I was able to use a truck to drive my new find home, plus while I was at a marathon afternoon meeting a co-worker loaded up the smaller good stuff...
I'm in central Iowa at our office working...2.5 hours from home. Drove up in our parking lot after a meeting and look what I found. [IMG] An old...
Lol. That's where I spend a lot of my work days. That's the Wells Blue Bunny South Ice Cream Plant. You're looking at the freezer side of the plant.
Don't know but that place is loud! I wonder who Scotty Overkill is rooting for? :)
God be with you all Locust Post.
I was sweating that one!
Wow...what an ending!
No not really. The room is actaully the stairway. To the right is the basement, left the kitchen. We actually did it to make the back entrance...
Glad to see you pulling a box. I know it's a pain in a butt for you guys but like Yooperdave said, be careful. We want you around on FHC for a...
Ok...just so guys know that I'm more than just a laundry soap buying machine, the dogs and I got out and finished splitting and stacking up some...
Great work making pallet wood look great guys!
Well I finally got some time and decent weather so I got the transom window installed and the siding block for the new outside light. [IMG] I...
[IMG]
Working on our first of 2 liters of German bier! [IMG]
Hey guys! Taking off a bit early today. My good friend just got his divorce finalized. Bad situation he was in and he goes from ( understandably)...
Thanks man. Plenty of good food out here...I go for the shrimp though. They are nice and big!
Hope everyone has been doing well and having good new year. I spent yesterday celebrating Christmas with all my family. Had a great time spending...
Awesome! Happy bday man!