Church = check Pancake breakfast at the Legion = check Menards run with the dogs = next on the list. Cross your fingers guys, maybe laundry...
Did she finish her beer already or is that hers you're holding?
What a great pic you two!
Picture of us at dinner. [IMG] Thanks again all!
Awesome...glad it came in handy. If you do it I'd love to see some pics. :)
Made some vanilla chip and cranberry cookies this morning for my bride to take with her on a ladies day out with my mother, aunt and cousins. We...
I'm sure they are....like Bgoathill said, a good farm auction might be a spot to pick one up.
No tractor yet. Looking for possible ideas. No HEL. Just that deep plowing is discouraged. If we get away from corn broadcasting might work....
My bad...I was referring to utilities like secondary electrical lines. Some won't but most still will.
Yikes, well you are quite the electrifying guy Butcher. :) I wonder if other states besides Iowa don't locate on private property? I remember...
I was watching PBS and saw this path using old pallets, that you can move as you redo your garden from year to year. [MEDIA]
I had no idea you were a masochist. :)
Hmm, spitting? Maybe I should have said splitting? :)
Better yet...a SURPRISE gtg at Thors grandfolks...shhhh. :)
[MEDIA]
I think things are TOO polite! I want to start some trouble! Horizontal spitting is better than vertical!!!! Bring it on!!! Seriously, great job...
Work brought me to Springfield Illinois yesterday. I was able to bug out in just enough time to visit Lincolns tomb. For those who haven't been...
If I could I would! Always thought that Phazers were a well balanced sled...nice for trail riding and enough oomph for the lakes.
Say it isn't so! Giving up a Phazer? I cut my snowmobile teeth riding one in NW Wisconsin many moons ago.
Yes, it's in corn and beans this year.