Ouch wildwest that looks like it's a good one! I had planned on hunting this morning if it wasn't raining. Well it aint raining but it's blowin...
Yes and longshot i believe
Prayers for your employee unicorn.
I know mine came from New Mexico and we only have two registered members there. So whichever one of you was my SS, thank you! And Merry Christmas
Yea I'd say you had a full house!
Wow! :eek: anybody else notice the pigeon come strolling through to the beat around 45sec? :dancer:
It's definitely a neat concept for someone wanting to fancy em up a bit
Dooo it, doooo it :dancer:
I got this beautiful browning "perfect 10" knife! Thanks to my secret Santa! :thumbs: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Merry Christmas to all!
You're selling the stinny machine? :eek:
Some true giants there. If you have the land and the ability to manage a herd like that then it can certainly pay off off! Thanks for sharing swags
"She's a beaut Clark"! You did a good job cleanin er up. I've got a grandma bear in my basement and a grandpa bear in the shop ready for a refurb....
Congrats BigPapi !
Looks like she's chuggin along just fine! :thumbs:
Well that light coating of snow turned nasty real quick! Got called into work to salt after everything turned to a sheet of ice. Trees, power...
Nice work swags! Sausage making is my next venture in the processing world. I've been processing my deer and even some friends deer for years now...
Hopefully! Mornin everyone. First round of coffee going down. We got a coating of snow last night and it's now an icy/rain mix supposed to...
Well my recipient might get their gift a little late. Dang usps seems to have "lost it" now after a few delivery attempts. :picard: Gonna try...
Shot looks a little high. Could just been a perfect pass through without hitting any organs. Poor guy. That had to hurt!