Looks great MikeInMa . Nice deep smoke ring. On a picnic shoulder I like to trim most of that fat cap off, leaving just enough to keep it moist....
The Wood Wolverine nicely done! Everything looks great and that brisket's got some killer bark!
Got it all rubbed down and on the smoker by 8:30 last night. I got up around 3:30 and gave it a quick mop. IT was a bit high so i backed the...
The 365 ate good tonight. Just about finished bucking the the tops from the 42" oak we had taken down last weekend. I'll break out the 394 for...
Got fuel oil for $1.38gal this past week here in South Jersey
Theoretically he could buck them all to whatever size we asked but he'd be there alot longer.
Yea it was a good feelin yesterday. We had some serious weather come through. Hope you're doing well dennis!
Haha yep. Live right on the edge of wharton. I'm 4th generation from this area. My family was around back when this whole area was called...
From what I saw the bigger gusts are due mid-late morning
This was dad at one point. He's always on the go so it was nice to see him sit and relax for a second. [ATTACH]
Mornin! We're gettin soaked today. Heavy rain with 30-40mph winds and gusts 60+. Good day to clean the shop (again) lol and maybe attack another...
It was $1600 for a 9hr day. Most companies around here would charge $1000-1500 just for one of those oaks.
Yea those will certainly help!
Most I've had in the shed was about 18cord. That was a darn good feeling. Life's been super busy so we haven't even come close to that the last...
Always had a little stack envy lol.
Those are some purty stacks!
Yep we're keeping it. And that machine had no bucket. It's literally only a felling head with grapple arms and a 22" bar operated by remote (700lb...
Yes it was sad no doubt. The tree across the driveway at our place could've reached a bedroom on our house if it came down. Yea dad and I have...
His favorite word is tractor. The little bugger likes to take off when I'm not looking and I'll find him at the kubota every time lol.
Definitely! Especially with the high winds coming tomorrow. 30-40 sustained with gusts 60-70