I guess but not as bad as OK.
You're doing better than my mom did from '93-'97. She often didn't know what continent/ocean I was on.
Knothead, hope all is well this morning?
Its all over now. A few small tornados reported on the ground in my area, waiting to be confirmed. No injuries reported, light damage and trees...
Good luck Rotti. Remember, no matter how bad the situation is, it could always be worse. Hang in there.
Locally- 16" On the web- I'd say 16"
My friend's daughter lives in Ft. Collins. She loves it, he loves to visit. Very sad article.
Sorry to hear about your friend wildwest . Glad y'all were ok. A few years ago, a camp ground on a river flooded in Hot Springs, AR. Several...
I hope so too, good luck.
Its headed your way. Good luck. The Buffalo is nice. Where you at on it?
It snowed here 23 days ago. Tonight- tornados, severe thunderstorms, hail. I guess spring has sprung.
Yeah, foam is good stuff but $$$. I considered it when I built but after pricing both, I went with cellulose. No complaints/regrets.
It can be done with cellulose or foam, I don't anything more about it. Backwoods Savage had his done with foam. Nice avatar.
All three of my daughters are straight A students.:dancer: Got lucky there. I've told them, you want to go to college, you better get a full ride...
One more advantage of living where no one wants to see. As long as I stay out of Fayettenam, I'm good. Can't stand traffic.
I know y'all are in the middle of an extensive remodel and that takes lots of time and $$$. As you tighten/finish, RH will get better. Your added...
Yes ^^^ To picture it even simpler, pull out a window unit AC, turn it around, and reinstall. Its now blowing the heat in and cold out.
We used to have constant dry/itchy skin problems during the winter. Kept water on the stove and scratched constantly. Built a new tight house on...
Drywall will turn into putty if it gets wet enough.