You're right but I just hate building cribbed ends (no offense cribbed ends :)). I'm very slow at it and still not good. These stacks run from...
11-25-14
I used a drywall screw. Thread it in the cap, when it bottoms out on the metal it will push the cap off.
Williams :thumbs:. Its the best I've found.
I'm a little behind this year. Usually have all the winters replacement wood CSS'ed by now. Now that my 1/4 million dollar bionic spine and guts...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Actually, I've had it for years. Its 5 rib sheet iron. 36"x20'.9" from rib to rib. I just got the bend started and walked it...
Canadian border VT has offered you a deal too good to pass up. Good for you Canadian border VT :yes:, very generous! As he suggested, I would...
You control how much heat the stove puts out. If you put the same amount of wood in it as a small stove holds, you will get the same amount of...
Both my saws and one previous, are missing the caps. No noticeable creep.
Also often called hedge on the forum.
Well, that stinks. Hope they get it straightened out.
[MEDIA]
Welcome timusp40 . I've never burned apple, I hear its great in a smoker.
I need to retract this statement. I misremembered the example I was thinking about. :emb: Sun and maybe moisture has something to do with it. The...
Yeah, all clear.
Dang, small world.
This is more like what I expected.^^
[IMG] Tornado Alley: Average number of tornadoes per year. Image credit: Oklahoma Climatological Survey
I stand corrected. Notice WV.
[IMG]