Log in or Sign up
In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
The Wood Shed
>
The Sawyer Room
>
And I'm off...like a herd of turtles
>
Members Who Liked Message #1
Thread:
And I'm off...like a herd of turtles
May 21, 2014
thistle
Male, 63,
from
Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
Messages:
2,736
Likes Received:
9,757
Trophy Points:
113
May 20, 2014
stihl sawing
Male, 72,
from
Arkansas
Messages:
969
Likes Received:
3,532
Trophy Points:
113
May 16, 2014
concretegrazer
Male,
from
Southwest MO
Messages:
4,429
Likes Received:
12,455
Trophy Points:
113
May 15, 2014
mdavlee
Male, 43
Messages:
4,380
Likes Received:
10,479
Trophy Points:
113
May 15, 2014
fishingpol
56,
from
Merrimack Valley, Ma.
Messages:
6,502
Likes Received:
39,646
Trophy Points:
113
May 15, 2014
papadave
Male,
from
Right where I want to be.
Messages:
18,181
Likes Received:
82,470
Trophy Points:
113
Close
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
The Wood Shed
>
The Sawyer Room
>
And I'm off...like a herd of turtles
>
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Recent Posts
Resources
Resources
Quick Links
Resources
Calendar
Firewood BTU & Drying Chart
FHC Dictionary
Forum Rules
FAQs
Menu