Eager Beaver, 2.1 Oiler worked off an on, now its not working at all, has auto and manual. Is there a good Way to flush the system out, with Kerosene or something?
Does either oiler work? Dual systems like that often had tiny check valves in them that get sticky. If one gets stuck open, no oil. I would flush it out with Kero or similar.
Neither one works now, at first the auto quit, pump worked, then it quit working also I cleaned up the bar and around the port, poked a small wire in port ,auto worked for a couple of tanks , and quit I don't use it that much but want to get it working proper, first saw I ever owned, and a new chain was on the way when oiler quit
Is Kero the best thing to use ,cuz IDK , I was just guessing I should run the saw with Karo in it , bar n chain attached ???????
You're just trying to work some Kerosene through the system so running it without the B&c or with won't matter, just don't do any wood cutting.