Log in or Sign up
In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Stoves & Wood Burners
>
Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces
>
Oh now I'm happy.... this is happening.
>
Members Who Liked Message #97
Thread:
Oh now I'm happy.... this is happening.
Oct 18, 2017
leoht
Male,
from
Victoria. Australia. Earth.
Messages:
1,069
Likes Received:
10,818
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 18, 2017
Kimberly
Female,
from
The Kangaroo State
Messages:
5,072
Likes Received:
12,819
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 18, 2017
HDRock
Male, 72,
from
Grand Blanc, MI,
Messages:
17,262
Likes Received:
60,487
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 17, 2017
Horkn
Male, 51,
from
SE Wisconsin
Messages:
29,178
Likes Received:
166,475
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 17, 2017
papadave
Male,
from
Right where I want to be.
Messages:
18,181
Likes Received:
82,470
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 17, 2017
savemoney
Male, 79,
from
Chelsea Maine
Messages:
13,470
Likes Received:
69,200
Trophy Points:
113
Oct 17, 2017
CoreyB
Male, 49,
from
South east iowa
Messages:
1,043
Likes Received:
3,421
Trophy Points:
113
Close
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Stoves & Wood Burners
>
Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces
>
Oh now I'm happy.... this is happening.
>
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Recent Posts
Resources
Resources
Quick Links
Resources
Calendar
Firewood BTU & Drying Chart
FHC Dictionary
Forum Rules
FAQs
Menu