You guys are gonna' need a ground crew. No, I'm not volunteering. You'll need a good name too. How about...."The Baconators"?
Give me enough blue smoothies and I could probably be talked into jacking the local news chopper. Now flying it drunk? Ummmmm, that may present issues.
well...we'll keep that idea in mind too... but for safety's sake...we prefer you are not drunk while you steal the Chopper 13 Eyewitness News helicopter!
my high school quarterback fly Blackhawks? for army rescue.. I texted him he said umm borrowing one could cost him 20 years or so..
Should be no problem recouping our money if we bring the bacon reserves back to pre-shortage status. I'm all in!
to us yeah.... 3 years before he retires ... he says NO.. actually used some other adjectives too but this is family friendly! but he says he can fly just about any chopper...
Exact quote was flying ain't that hard as long as they not shooting at bird (copter) then it get interesting... at very least it was good to joke with him again!