If I recall, those are made from US Stove. Pretty sure I saw the 1800 last time I was at Lowes. If it was the 1800, that firebox was surprisingly small for what it claimed it could heat. But, yes, US Stove, Drolet, and a few others companies produce economic lines of steel stoves that compete with Englander.
I thought these might be a 30 and 13 re-badged. The big one didn't look like 3.5 cuft but it was wide, just real short top to bottom, I'd SWAG 2.5 cuft. The little one maybe 1.6 cuft.
No, completely different stoves. I'll be in a Lowes this week and I will check them out again. But, if it was an 1800 that I saw last time, the firebox was no more than 2 cu ft.
Summers Heat was the line Englander produced for Lowes which were the rebadged stoves for HD.. http://www.englanderstoves.com/ Ray
Pleasant Hearth is GHP Group, headquartered in Morton Grove, Il. Incorporated 2003, yet claims 100 years of manufacturing heating appliances. History ? Pretty sure they are a division of a huge world wide investment group. U S Stove headquartered in Tennessee - making heating equipment since 1937 Both companies stoves are likely imported, but don't know that for sure - if that has any value to you.