Nuno was a legend for us as kids, Portuguese heritage and from Mass, like the 85% of us in the New Bedford area.
I remember how big a hit that was when it was released. It got so many plays I could not stand to hear it or see it anymore! I would like to have 10% of the money they made off that song though!
Working on tractor today. Cutting wood and brush with chain saw. Digging rocks and dirt with backhoe. Manly, woodsman things! Guess what song is going through my head today.UGH! I never should have posted this. La de da de da.....
Um. Thats it. I'm outta here! I thought I was hanging with all you cool guys and you were all hard working lumberjacks! I'm not going in the woods anymore. (Unless that blonde is running from him towards me.)
Not sure how to post YouTube videos so much smarter knot heads will need to do it for me. Anyone out there in wood world a metal head? If so please post up Jackyl's song "the lumberjack"
I liked extreme back in the day. But that was my least liked song from them. Pornograffiti and 3 sides were great albums.