Had to check out the cabin. Had some branches I wanted to add to the burn pile there, and then cover it to keep snow off until we burn it with snow on the ground. Leaves are almost gone opening the view a bit. Here's a view of the cabin from that farm off in the distance, bout a mile... see if you can find it. Cold there today, 38. Went over to porky's tool shed, to see how much more they'd chew'd up... ... of course, no porky's for miles... whenever I'm there.
Do you keep porky food in there or something? Jeez, I'd have to get all medieval on the little bastages. Beautiful view, and no, I couldn't find it for all the trees. Do you call the cabin Waldo, by chance?
Nice pics Great view To bad about the porcupines, can you trap them ? Some green metal sheeting along the bottom may work.
PD... the food at the tool shed is... the tool shed. Glue in the plywood is supposedly like catnip to a cat. Drives porky's nuts, they can't get enough. I've given up on that shed. It's still useful as bait to keep those little friggers away from the cabin... about 300' away. No sign of them there, unless there's plywood there. Never is. Waldo? BD... don't know about trapping. If they decide that shiplap pine tastes as good as plywood... all bets are off...
Waldo's little journey better not end up chewing on the cabin itself... On a dif topic... how do you tag or ? dif members responding to a message? I've seen more than one name highlighted on messages. How'z that happen?