In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Funny Picture Thread.....4th Attempt!!!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Jan 17, 2024.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    You have my sincere condolences. Youve been mentioning this for years so I thought I'd look up just how long menopause lasts.

    It said most last 7-9 years! :jaw:

    That sure seems overly long to me. Maybe she's milking it? :whistle:


    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Chaz, wildwest, brenndatomu and 8 others like this.
  3. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,679
    Likes Received:
    130,984
    Location:
    Vermont
    yooperdave no condolences necessary; I have a beautiful bride … Who is hot stuff … This is not really a bad thing. In retrospect; this would be far worse if I lived in a warmer climate. Here I can light a wood stove in living room while she opens windows. I just laugh and :picard:

    edited to Add: If she goes thru this for 20 years, I still count my blessings every day she agreed to be my wife.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2026 at 7:32 AM
    Chaz, metalcuttr, walt and 13 others like this.
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,023
    Likes Received:
    312,490
    Location:
    Central MI
  5. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,825
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Me too, brother Lyle, me too.
     
    Chaz, walt, wildwest and 8 others like this.
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,692
    Likes Received:
    144,838
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Can we expect to see pics of her wearing a red dress any day now? :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:


    Same here! :handshake:
     
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
  9. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,159
    Likes Received:
    31,891
    Location:
    Vermont
  10. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,023
    Likes Received:
    312,490
    Location:
    Central MI
  11. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,692
    Likes Received:
    144,838
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :picard:

    For real though, I recall some of his stories a very long time ago, and recall thinking she ran warm blooded, regardless of when hot flashes started.
     
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2026 at 7:34 PM
  12. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,749
    Likes Received:
    20,843
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    I thought someone the others would have been deleted before that one.
     
  13. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,679
    Likes Received:
    130,984
    Location:
    Vermont
    She does; what can I say my wife is hot stuff; she is also 1/2 :canada: .. 3 rivers area where you have too shovel the snow banks so you can see the stop signs!!
    Only way a poor boy from wrong side of the tracks can marry up that high.. is promise her the world and then ask for forgiveness :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Chaz, metalcuttr, wildwest and 10 others like this.
  14. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    Yep, I remember the stories of long ago also.

    Here's one for her!

    [​IMG]


    Or maybe this one?


    [​IMG]


    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  15. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    I was just thinking of high snowbanks the other day. Sure don't look forward to them.....
     
  16. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,749
    Likes Received:
    20,843
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
  17. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,023
    Likes Received:
    312,490
    Location:
    Central MI
  18. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,387
    Likes Received:
    31,928
    Location:
    Over here
  19. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,307
    Likes Received:
    58,733
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...I might have to move!!
     
    Chaz, sms4life, T.Jeff Veal and 7 others like this.
  20. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,827
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    "Datsa nice!"

    [​IMG]