Log in or Sign up
In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Fireside Chat
>
Everything Else (off topic)
>
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
>
Members Who Liked Message #32
Thread:
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
Jan 27, 2024
Horkn
Male, 51,
from
SE Wisconsin
Messages:
29,179
Likes Received:
166,481
Trophy Points:
113
Jan 25, 2024
bogieb
Female, 64,
from
New Hampshire
Messages:
12,559
Likes Received:
76,385
Trophy Points:
113
Jan 24, 2024
Softwood
Male, 47,
from
Central WI
Messages:
1,085
Likes Received:
6,599
Trophy Points:
113
Jan 24, 2024
brenndatomu
Male,
from
NE Ohio
Messages:
25,146
Likes Received:
163,438
Trophy Points:
113
Jan 24, 2024
RCBS
Male,
from
Over here
Messages:
6,337
Likes Received:
31,575
Trophy Points:
113
Close
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Fireside Chat
>
Everything Else (off topic)
>
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
>
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Recent Posts
Resources
Resources
Quick Links
Resources
Calendar
Firewood BTU & Drying Chart
FHC Dictionary
Forum Rules
FAQs
Menu