In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Make shift sharpening station.

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by GrJfer, Aug 16, 2022.

  1. GrJfer

    GrJfer

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2014
    Messages:
    2,159
    Likes Received:
    14,075
    Location:
    The Woods of Arkansas
    Needed a quick and easy holder for sharpening at home. So here is what I came up with. Repurposed deck board and a C clamp. Work pretty well.
    PXL_20220816_132126049.jpg PXL_20220816_150852222.jpg
     
  2. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,863
    Likes Received:
    114,916
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Me like!

    I have some scrap boards and clamps. I am going to give it a try.
     
    Screwloose and GrJfer like this.
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,864
    Likes Received:
    121,507
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    I always admired this one:
     
    GrJfer, SimonHS and MikeInMa like this.