Log in or Sign up
In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Fireside Chat
>
Everything Else (off topic)
>
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
>
Members Who Liked Message #22
Thread:
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
Jan 25, 2024
JD Guy
Male, 75,
from
Upstate SC
Messages:
1,322
Likes Received:
8,181
Trophy Points:
113
Jan 23, 2024
Sandhillbilly
Male, 59,
from
North central Nebraska
Messages:
4,261
Likes Received:
30,749
Trophy Points:
113
Feb 27, 2022
bogieb
Female, 64,
from
New Hampshire
Messages:
12,559
Likes Received:
76,385
Trophy Points:
113
Feb 26, 2022
Backwoods Savage
Moderator
, Male, 83,
from
Central MI
Messages:
48,983
Likes Received:
312,189
Trophy Points:
113
Feb 26, 2022
Screwloose
Male, 61,
from
SE Wisconsin
Messages:
5,632
Likes Received:
33,296
Trophy Points:
113
Feb 26, 2022
brenndatomu
Male,
from
NE Ohio
Messages:
25,146
Likes Received:
163,436
Trophy Points:
113
Close
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Firewood Hoarders Club
Home
Forums
>
Fireside Chat
>
Everything Else (off topic)
>
I'm not so sure I agree with their study.
>
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Recent Posts
Resources
Resources
Quick Links
Resources
Calendar
Firewood BTU & Drying Chart
FHC Dictionary
Forum Rules
FAQs
Menu