Anybody have a blue or lithium ryobi drill they would be willing to sell to me? In the process of building the greenhouse somebody stole mine and I love that drill! So sad..
damm it Pete, you have some sticky fingers in your neighborhood. Do you think it was the same one who "borrowed" your tools last time? I found a respectable deal for refurbished drills on Amazon: Factory-Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP882 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit http://amzn.com/B00CLK8Z90. $112.
Thanks my friend I'll check it out! It actually happened today when I left for plants I forgot it by the trees ( out of sight though ) when I got back it was a goner...
You work your butt off for everything you have. Have you considered one of those cams people have to captures shots of wildlife. Cheap at Walmart. Catch the turds and maybe they will stop messing with you. Burns me up when I hear of good folks being taken advantage of. Hope you get your drill back or replaced.
Sorry to hear Pete. I hope someone has a drill for you, or you catch the Bass-Turds that stole your stuff!
Pete, keep your eyes out on craigslist or a pawn shop, your drill may just turn up. And now that they have scored at your place once they may return someday for an encore. Sorry that happened to you.
Dam thieving SOB,s Don't have one but these are on sale right now ,Craftsman C3 Drill/Driver Kit with Lithium-Ion Battery 69.99, charger and batt included, reg 89.99 http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00935703000P Good drill ,I have one and 5 other tools that use the C3 batts I just bought one of these yesterday, Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt XCP High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack The C3 Hand Vac is fantastic for suckin up the mess around the stove http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-...0911571000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19
Here is a blue one http://www.amazon.com/Ryobi-P205-battery-charger-included/dp/B0038IZ1JG/ref=sr_1_13?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1402827021&sr=1-13&keywords=Ryobi drill
Thanks bro the wife and I talked it over last night and I'm probably gonna save up and by the lithium combo set as my batterie will work with that set as well as my charger. http://t.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-V...mpact-Driver-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-P882/203406854/ It just really makes me mad because I've had that drill set for a very long time and I tend to get attached to quality tools that last... I know what every scratch and ding or dent is from in them and they all tell a story! Now all that is gone to some worthless thief!
Good price for that set. That's F,d up when you can't leave something out for a little bit , some A hole comes and steals it , thatt kinda stuff just burns my butt
Pete i've got an extra lithium drill you can have but i don't have any extra batteries. I just had to pick up a new pack of lithium batts cause my old one's bit the dust.
Well I just got back from an early morning jaunt to inspect peoples porches and I FOUND IT! It was setting on the porch of somebody's house 3 blocks away on the railing. The gentleman was getting his car fired up and I said where did you get that drill? His son said he found it out by the trash and he didn't believe him so he left it on the porch rail for people to see. I describes it to him and told him my entails are on the bottom BOOM! Man I am so happy! Sorry bought spelling I'm on the phone typing happily....
Smokey thank you for the offer brother! I would take you up on it but I just hunted down the other one lol. I would still buy it off you though if the offer is still good assuming its a ryobi +1 drill. It couldn't hurt to have two after yesterday..
Thats great news! Well hopefully Dad will have a talk with said son and maybe you wont be having any missing items again.
No problem bud. Yea it's a +1. You can have it. What ya think the cheapest way to ship it is (usps or ups)? I don't ship much stuff lol.