In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Truck Sticker

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Certified106, May 31, 2014.

  1. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    I like it a lot!

    IMG_20140531_091332_977.jpg
     
  2. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Me likely! And to anyone that wants to add this sticker to their truck/car, pm me your address and I'll mail you one free of charge. (Give me a month, so I can order more, it's cheaper that way!) Then post a picture here :D

    Don't want to turn this political, but anyway I can do to help the cause!

    20140531_135732.jpg 20140531_135835.jpg
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
    fox9988, Jack Straw, GrJfer and 3 others like this.
  4. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    The other side of my truck has the same NRA sticker on it and I just put the yellow don't tread on me sticker on the bumper of our camper!

    I love the flag and really want one of those to fly! Its next on my list!
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  5. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Love the sticker!

    May be sending you a PM WS ;)
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Certified106 and DexterDay like this.
  7. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Yes their shirts run small and the hoodies are very lightweight. But still good stuff!
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  8. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I don't like mucking up my truck with stickers, but I'd put that one on.
     
  9. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Me either, but for the fist time ever I have added them to mine.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Same here....
     
  11. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Just ordered 3 shirts and a flag :drunk::thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99 and Well Seasoned like this.
  12. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Awesome dude! After I purchased the flag, I ran over to tractor supply and picked up an all aluminum flag pole, as seen in the picture above..... solid pole!

    When I wear the shirts in public, i have recieved positive comments, usually sparking discussion, or thanking me in support...
     
    Jack Straw likes this.