Now you're talking! Nice load there! Gotta love that liftgate. I picked up another load of the cutoffs this morning...loaded the truck a little more this time.
I was going to pass the ad up, but Lefty wanted to fill his fifth-wheel trailer. Guy told him it was oak, walnut, maple, pine and cedar. I got a few pieces of walnut (all I saw) and the rest is silver maple. Told him not to come so I got the only load. Not sure I will go back as we have so much wood at his place that needs split that it's best getting on top of it. Should be out there this weekend so will take some pictures. Glad my wood is under control, for now.
He told me just to leave it, but no way am I leaving empty handed. I drove a whole 3-4 miles to get there
So much for those who know what type of wood they have. It is funny around here; it's usually either oak or maple. That's about all they seem to know except for pine.
That is so true Dennis, but I didn't get there until 6:30AM next morning. I could see that there was a couple loads already taken. I bet they got any oak and walnut, not that I'm a fan of walnut. If I had more time/space at the house I would go back for more. I may take this load out to his place and cut/split it yet this afternoon, just need to see how muddy it is as it rained AGAIN this morning.