In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

WFO - Waking the sleeping giant. Calzone pics.

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by fishingpol, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Ill stick with my air popper.
     
    TurboDiesel and Daryl like this.
  2. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    FP, not sure how I missed this but.......OMG.............that looks fantastic! Your cooking pics from the WFO take the trophy here for sure!!

    I'm DEFINITELY building one and I'll probably be consulting your knowledge.......
     
    papadave and fishingpol like this.
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.

    Maybe I will put a thread up in the DIY on my oven build. I really don't want to link it to you know where. :cool:

    I have a tossup on what to cook in it this weekend.

    You are a busy man. I won't hold you to building it this year. ;)
     
  4. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Please do I would love to see how its built and what it would take for me to make one in my backyard.
     
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    All right, I will start a thread in the next few days.
     
    papadave and TurboDiesel like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I've already seen it.:)
    However, I'll more than gladly drool over a new thread with a pictorial of your build.:drool::drool:
    :popcorn:
     
    fishingpol likes this.
  7. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    [​IMG]
     
    Woodwidow and fishingpol like this.
  8. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,139
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Dam Fish, I showed my wife the pictures now she want's me to build a Pizza oven:eek:… That looks soooooooo good:thumbs::cool:
     
    Woodwidow and fishingpol like this.
  9. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Sittin here chewing on my boot… :confused:
     
    WeldrDave and fishingpol like this.
  10. JustWood

    JustWood Guest

    Really wishin' the dude wuz my neighbor !!!!
     
    WeldrDave and fishingpol like this.
  11. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.

    I'm planning a meal for this thing that is going to be different. I might try it this weekend and post pics.
     
    Woodwidow likes this.
  12. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,745
    Likes Received:
    20,786
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    Going to fire mine this weekend, been along winter here. I will try to remember pics.

    P1010163.JPG
     
    TurboDiesel and WeldrDave like this.
  13. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,515
    Likes Received:
    95,537
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I can't wait to see the pics and find out what you are cooking. Although I can't cook in a wood fired pizza oven, this thread has inspired me to try things I haven't baked before.
     
    campinspecter likes this.