I'm looking for the above, the older one broke on the back of a drawer, were helping a lady who move into her first house so I would like to fix it. I'm thinking the house was built over 20 years ago. I tried to get the name of the maker of the cabinets but I didn't see anything, I don't have a picture either.
Zap, if you go on line for Lee Valley Tools, which is located up in Ottawa, they carry a lot of cabinet hardware. A lot of their stuff is unique as they are heavy into the woodworking area. https://www.leevalley.com/
Thanks Rotti, I didn't see it on their site. I think the cabinets are older and they changed the drawer track that's broke. Once I get the size of the track I can get a newer style that will work.
Thanks papadave , it looks like we'll have to go with a newer version of what's there, I've searched for a good hour and I can't find anything shaped the same. I'm sure they have a newer version that has the correct size opening.
I'll see if these will work tomorrow before she buys them. I would've gone to the local True Value but one of the workers was a wise azz a few to many times when he was waiting on me. Prime-Line Rear Drawer Track Socket (1-Pair)-R 7265 - The Home Depot