There is no identifying name on the faucet. LOL and my ebay account does not show old purchases. This faucet was for our previous home around 2011 but was never installed til we moved here . At the time I bought it the black friday price was awesome for a tall sink. Anyway I have no doubt it might be a "hybrid" and likely why it was so inexpensive. I am hoping for in the future, as with hauling water to fill a cistern will have more clogs in the future, that the hole in the screen will let me rinse out clogs from the aerator screen instead of standing on my head to unhook the hoses. On the other hand, I dont really like this faucet anyway......
Hammering? Happens at my kitchen sink too...... The plumbing in this old house is full of 90's (elbows, wildwest, not the decade). Someone brought that up a year ago or so here...don't remember where tho.
Ha!! Wifeys are funny and a PITA, whether you laugh at me or with me, I will still be pleased. Seriously. Not sure how you all put up with me in the first place Heck, I laugh at myself atleast a couple times per day
Ynuck Ynuck Ynuck...... Laugh away, I'm usually laughing at myself too Talking about the pipes holding up- this house was built in '51 What'd you think I meant?
I have a feeling I am like your wife, and that all you men here are pretty good at cipherin' . OK, I know everyone here is good at cipherin' womanspeak All of you are awesome!
This is where I was headed, WW. There isn't really a need for the screen where you cant get to it. Only thing it could help with might be keeping the sediment out of the washer/seal/seat in the faucet itself. The crud could wear the seat/washer prematurely...but in an inexpensive faucet...whats the point?
your kinda like that crazy aunt from the other side of the family... nah, we love you here! somebody has to keep us straight
Crazier that you all try to understand me Then actually help all the while making me laugh (I need more laughs )
you get what you pay for here when we help... We don't charge much and you don't get much... sometimes we even give subtle hints to a silly question...lol ...
And that is the same thought I had on the screen location. Looking back on the prior posts, I don't think WW could have explained it much better; it' not necessarily the "woman speak" it's probably more of a case of "man listening"! Seems to happen around these parts from time to time. At any rate, the faucet is fixed and there are no leaks! Success!
Ohh, what I call pipe cleaners in woman speak.... bendable wire with colored string (like caterpillar fur) that you would use in a child's art project.. basically designed to get smoke stuff from mouth end of a pipe... my faucets... i put same one (moen) in all 12 kitchen sinks left handle high arch to fill pots right handle and sprayer so if the screen fail little bits get in small brass line from on off handle to faucet head.. I would take pics to help but daughter has broken it on field trip.. photos from tablet are not good at close ups..